Monday, January 21, 2008

So much to do

Got back from my trip last night. Costa Rica is the land of my dreams. I would love living there - and would move, if I could. Raw nature and beauty, no artificial sweetners if you know what I mean.

I returned from my trip determined to get back to some form of raw-ness. I loved everything about the Caribean coast, I especially loved the food. Everything was fresh, tasty, unprocessed. I felt so healthy there- we both did! My husband and I said we would give organic / unprocessed foods a good try. Both committing to making our food - using good ingredients, locally grown if possible. Life is too short to not be picky about our food!

As my first quest, I made a loaf of whole wheat bread. It was nice knowing exactly what every ingredient is and being able to control what my food is made of. Oh, and before I forget, it is delicious!! We had a warm slice of my bread, with a little butter - yum!

New projects I am working on in the studio are rings! I decided to give adjustible rings a try and see how they work.

Thanks for looking! xoxo

No comments: