Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Packaging and New Wholesale Flyer


I have been meaning to do something for the packaging of my pendants for a while now.  I finally decided to create something simple and inexpensive.  What I was using before were small plastic bags and tissue paper.  I would wrap the pendant in tissue paper and then slip it into the small 2X3 plastic bag.  This became a hassle since if I forgot which pendant I packed, I would have to unwrap the tissue paper, etc..

I wanted something that would look nice, was practical and would also help me in the long run.  I came up with a 60lb card stock, printed with my company name and website info.  I slip that small card into a 2x2 plastic zip bag.  I think it looks nice, I am almost thinking that the website addresses eliminate the need to include a business card in the package.  Right now, I am sending out "Free Shipping on your next order" cards with all of my customers who have spent over $30.  That card also has my website address on it as well.

hm mm.... I may still send my business card - old habits die hard.

I have also been needing to compile a wholesale brochure or flyer.  I do get a lot of repeat customers who buy in volume, so I was thinking of making a tiered savings offering for those who buy upwards of 25, 50 and 100 pendants.  Check the flyer out here.

 

No comments: