Friday, October 31, 2008

I Love DANSKO!

OK, so some (including my sister) hate that I love clogs.  I am not a stiletto wearing lady at all.  I'll take a comfort shoe any day.  So these clogs, which I have had for a couple of years now, are my favorites.

They are a little on the heavy side, but they are very stable and I can literally stand in them (and have) all day.

I think they are cute, and for me, they go with almost everything I like to wear everyday - jeans, simple shirts.

If you have never tried a pair, I highly recommend them.

I also love crocheting this time of year!  I have to finish up a baby blanket for my niece who is due any day now!  My incentive is that once I am done, I can experiment with new scarf ideas inmy favorite color - purple!!

I can't wait until it is chilly enough to wear a scarf!

No comments: