Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sam's Birthday and More Milestones


October is usually one of those transition months for me. It is proving to be this October as well. I notified my day job that I would be moving to San Diego in January. Sam was offered a wonderful position there and is already working from home for this new company. He seems to like his job, although there is much new trailblazing he is needing to do in this organization.

Sam has been hounding me to work on my resume and get to looking for a new job. I will, but I am still a full-time student, part-time worker and part-time small business owner. Is it just me, or is all the time gone? I feel like there is just not enough time to get things done. I will be graduating this January with my Business Degree. I am very excited about that. What I am not looking forward to is scouring San Diego for a new job.

Enough about that...

Sam turned 38 on Monday! Yes, he is getting to be an old man. We spent the day together (except for school), we had a nice lunch of Chinese from a local place. We watched a great movie, Son of Rambow - you have to see it!!

Milestone...
I just realized that I had a milestone on Etsy - 500 sales, now, I am approaching 600 (just 2 sales away)! Time flies hu?

I am starting a thread today in the ETSY forums called Team SASsy Pep Rally. It is something I am doing to help combat the negative thinking that can come so easily in these economic times. Check it out: http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5868702

Thanks for looking!

No comments: