Here is the list of ETSY Business Topics
- Pictures that are worth 1,000 words or clicks
- Improving your shop: 3 key points to get people shopping
- Item descriptions
- What not to spend money on
- Build your own resources
- To Twitter or not?
- Myspace and facebook
- Google base
- Google analytics
- Should I make my own website shop?
- Turning a one-time buyer into a repeat customer
- Craft sales – in person promotion and sales
- Building Feedback
I think this is a good start. The topics will not be in order, since there are some I want to cover right away, and others that I need more time to continue researching.
Again, I am in no way affiliated with Etsy or Ebay, other than being a seller on both venues. I am blogging about my experiences alone, and do not claim to be some sales or Etsy guru.
What I am is a person who took her hobby of beading and jewelry-making and turned it into a growing small business. It was not overnight, it took and still takes lots of work (more and more every day)! I have an undergrad degree in business administration, and I am working toward an MBA degree, specializing in Entrepreneurship.
I am open to comments and suggestions, I welcome ideas for this blog, this space is really for sharing ideas to help small business grow.